SBI Crypto Mining Pool Review
Those who want to make money on mining can use pools from different companies. SBICryptopool is a promising platform of Japanese holding, which is included in the rating of the largest financial institutions. The company has been mining cryptocurrencies since 2017 and has achieved significant success. At the time of the launch in 2021 of an updated version with advanced options, the pool ranked 11th in the world. Over the past two years, sbicryptopool has received quite good reviews, mainly miners note:
- convenience and variability of settings;
- informative and fast site;
- high power bitcoin mining - 1.1 EH/s;
- the prospect of mining virtual assets without creating an account soon, although now you need to apply to open an account;
- low commissions combined with high payouts;
- instant switching of coins when using compatible chains;
- multilingual platform, you can choose the version in Chinese, Japanese, and English;
- availability of useful options for accounting.
We bring an overview of the popular pool for earning Bitcoin and altcoins to your attention.
What is a mining pool from SBI Crypto?
Statistics confirm that the Japanese concern has been successfully extracting BTC for a long time, SBICryptopool accounts for 1.6% of the total blockchain power with a hash rate of 1.82 EH / s. To compete on equal terms with Binance, F2Pool, and Poolin, the company began actively cooperating with Northern Data AG, a well-known German developer of advanced technologies. The result was the creation of an efficient mining infrastructure and optimization of the data center management process. In parallel, the cryptocurrency mining giant acquired the TaoTao virtual asset exchange and launched the SBI VC trade lending service and the production of specialized equipment for miners.
Basic things to know about SBICryptopool:
- currencies for mining BCH, BTC, and BSV;
- registered office 1-6-1 Roppongi, Minato-Ku, Tokyo-To, Japan;
- official website - https://sbicrypto.com/;
- email for GDPR requests - firstname.lastname@example.org;
- parent company SBI Holdings, Inc.
Range of SBICryptopool services
Miners who choose this platform get access to the following:
- FPPS pool and payouts depend on the work done to generate the block.
- Financial support. The company offers users credit funds to establish business processes for the production of cryptocurrency. Upon request, the miner receives an individual offer of material support.
- Professional, free consultation. Representatives of the service developer company are ready to answer any questions and recommend the best set of equipment and settings, considering the user's needs.