in last 100
1 year 3 months 1 week 1 day
Lightcoin was created in 2011 as an improved version of bitcoin, with blocks created every 2.5 minutes.
Algorithm: Scrypt. PoW.
Number of Coins: 84,000,000 LTC.
Reward: 12.5 ltc, per block.
Block time: It takes 2.5 minutes to find new blocks.
When choosing a LTC mining pool, pay attention to the following characteristics:
- Functionality and geographical location of the pool (Check the usability of the platform, technical characteristics, protection against hacking).
- Available cryptocurrencies on the pools.
- Payment options and types of premiums for miners (Most common: PPS, PPS+, PPLNS, FPPS, PROP).
- Power requirements (Often pool commission depends on how much power you have.)
- Commissions (Pool commissions range from 1% to 5%).
Rankings of LTC mining pools
TOP LTC pools
- ViaBTC is the leader among btc, ltc, doge mining pools. The pool was created in 2016. ViaBTC team developed the most profitable payment method today - PPS+.
Payment system - PPS+, PPLNS, SOLO
Pool commissions: PPS+ - 4%; PPLNS - 2%; SOLO - 1%.
Multiple mining modes: Smart-Mining, Merged Mining, One-Click Switching.
CoinEX Exchange. Application; API; Watcher-link.
- litecoinpool.org - best LTC pool. It was created in 2011 by one of LTC developers.
Payment system - PPS.
Commission - 0% PPS.
- F2pool is a LTC pool founded in 2013. The founders of F2pool were the first Chinese creators of a mining platform. Already in 2015, F2pool accounted for one third of the bitcoin network's hash rate and became the world's largest BTC mining pool. The pool commissions are PPS+ - 2%.
Coin support - more than 20 coins.
- Poolin is a pool founded in 2017 by the developers of BTC.com. It is included in the top pools for bitcoin mining. Belongs to the company Blockin.
The commission of the pool - PPS+ - 1%.
Coin support: 10 coins.
- Antpool is one of the best pools for ltc, which occupies 20% of the market. It is owned by Bitmain Tech Ltd.
Pool commissions - PPLNS-0%; FPPS -4%.
Number of coins: 12 coins.