in last 100
5 months 2 days
4 months 1 week 2 days
Ethereum Classic is a hardfork of Ethereum, which appeared in 2016.
Number of coins: 210, 6 million ETC.
Hashrate as of January 28, 2022: 24.90 TH/s.
Mining algorithm: PoW (Ethash).
Reward for found block: 3.2 ETC (in April 2022 the reward will decrease to 2.56 ETC).
To choose an ETC mining pool, pay attention to the following characteristics:
- Functionality and geographical location of the pool (Check the usability of the platform, technical specifications, hacking protection).
- Available cryptocurrencies on ethereum classic mining pool.
- Payment options and types of accrual of bonuses to miners (Most often found: PPS, PPS+, PPLNS, FPPS, PROP).
- Power requirements (Often the pool commission depends on how much power you have.)
- Pool commissions (Pool commissions range from 0% to 5%).
Top ETC pool
Best ETC pool
- Ethermine - the largest etc pool, which was created in 2016 in the USA. On average, the pool adds 75 blocks per hour. The software is released for two operating systems: Windows and Linux, it supports video cards from two manufacturers - Nvidia and AMD.
Pool commission: 1%PPLNS
Number of coins in the pool: 7 coins.
- Hiveon is one of the leaders in eth mining, etc. The key feature of the pool is the absence of commissions.
ETC pool commissions : 0% PPS+.
Number of coins on the pool: 3 coins.
- 2miners - multicurrency pool (over 18 coins), with support for different mining algorithms. The project was created by two miners from scratch and open source.
Data centers in Europe, USA and Asia.
Free notifications via telegram and e-mail about state of workers and notifications about new blocks.
Over 18 coins.
- F2pool is one of the first bitcoin mining pools founded in 2013. The founders of F2pool were the first in China to create a mining platform.
The pool's commission is PPS - 4%.
Coin support - more than 20 coins.
- Nanopool is a multi-currency pool that has been operating since 2017 and is part of the Finom AG holding company. Nanopool does not require registration, your account is your wallet number.
Pool commission: 1% PPLNS.
Number of coins supported: 7 coins.