Make sure you find a cloud mining service site and not a fake scam. Check the site address and the fullness of all tabs (fraudulent sites often copy only the main parts of the page).
You must be sure to conclude a contract based on the number of days for which you are going to rent computing power. Basically, prices start at $ 13.
You do not need to look for scarce ASICs and litter your apartment with them or rent a special space.
Even the most honest manufacturer will never write something inappropriateabout their product, so be guided by the opinions of living people.
ECOS is the only legal cloud mining service on the market. The company was established in 2017 in Armenia in the Free Economic Zone and gets all the energy for mining from the Hrazdan TPP. The company currently offers its services to more than 300,000 users from all over the world. Furthermore, ECOS is more than cloud mining.
It is the first full-fledged investment platform with all the products and tools for digital assets in one ecosystem and a user-friendly app.
- Sign up and get a free cloud mining contract for 1 month to test the platform;
- Handy calculator on the website to choose a mining contract with profitability prediction;
- Daily payments in BTC and a detailed history of transactions in your account;
- Low entry threshold - $100;
- Withdrawals from 0.001 BTC;
- Convenient mobile application, available on App Store and Google Play;
- Multilingual interface and user support.
Established in early 2018, BeMine provides it's services in Russia and CIS countries. We're pioneers of cloudsharing of ASIC-miners, making opposite thing compares to selling mining contracts. BeMine operates more then ~70,000Th/s placed in Irkutsk, Moscow and Chelyabinsk region, in Siberia, even in Almaty, Kazakhstan and we keep scaling.
BeMine unites Russian data-centers, as well as miners and individuals who want to participate in cryptocurrency around the world. Miners are invited to store their equipment in partnered data-centers, while users can purchase and store mining equipment, without the need for personal presence during the purchase, transportation, installation, configuration and maintenance of ASIC.
IQMining is offering a wide selection of cloud mining contracts. Mining contracts with payouts in the most popular and trusted cryptocurrencies, 100+ altcoins and also a contract with a fixed payment in USDT.
IQMining platform combines cloud mining with daily payments and Forex margin trading, options and cryptocurrencies, giving the opportunity to multiply potential income.
The SHAMINING is engaged in cloud mining provision while using the technology, developed by the experts in IT and cryptocurrencies field. The main product idea is effective disparate computing resources appliance.
$250 - minimum deposit
1.43x. Invest $1000 - withdraw $1400
24/7. Withdraw your money instantly
17 000+ Crypto Investors, since 2018
Infrastructure is the key to success. More than 18 000 Bitmain AntMiner S9k, AntMiner S17+, AvalonMiner 1066 and AvalonMiner 1146 ASIC-miners work in Сryptouniverse.
Constant supervision, the strictest security standards and ultra careful equipment maintenance let us achieve the maximum possible miner effectiveness and productivity.
We payout daily rewards for every cloud mining contract we have. The exact amount of BTC paid depends on the contract type and parameters. You can find detailed analytics on the subject in your CryptoUniverse account dashboard.
What is cloud mining
Cloud mining is a feature that makes it possible to earn cryptocurrency without acquiring and keeping hardware.
What are the types and how do they work?
Power leasing is the most widely used type. The client leases a specific amount of power and collects the profits it generates.
Host mining is a bit more complicated. This method allows you to buy a device and install it in a special facility. Despite the fact that the rig, installation, and maintenance are expensive, the method generates a greater return.
Most organisations either have a special facility to store all the equipment, or a partnership with one. Those facilities are usually located in a country with low electricity prices, which makes them cheaper to maintain.
What are the upsides and downsides?
The upsides of cloud mining include:
- Quick start
- Less investment
- Less time and effort
- Cheaper electricity
As for the downsides:
- Smaller returns
- No influence over the process
- Fraud risk
There are some risks because of the coin prices might drop, profits might be lower than expected, and so on. Some sites can be scams — examples of such are HashFlare and Star-Miner.
The list of trusted crypto mining sites
Binance is an exchange platform. It is well-respected and trusted on the market, and it has recently released its mining services. To start getting crypto you have to create and login to your account and decide on a plan, then connect to the pool of your choice.
ECOS is yet another exchange and earning platform. This company was founded in 2017 and has been gaining popularity ever since. It is possible to get a nice welcome bonus for new users: a free month-long contract and access to its pool by investing practically 0$. If you are satisfied with the results, you can move on to either choosing a plan or buying a separate miner.
BeMine is a Moscow-based crypto mining service. Its main focus is on host mining. You can get started with a free 5-day long contract which uses the full power of one dedicated miner and continue after paying for a contract.
Founded in 2019, StormGain is a cryptocurrency trading platform that features free cloud mining. To start earning, you need to either create or login to an account, get familiar with the functionality, and proceed to the cloud section.
Here are some red flags to watch out for
- The guarantee of high returns. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. You cannot trust someone who guarantees a 2x or 3x profit on your investment.
- Negative reviews. Any provider has unfavourable reviews, but you need to look at the negative-positive ratio. It goes without saying, but services with overwhelmingly poor user experiences should be avoided.
- Lack of precise statistics. Always dig into statistics. A trustworthy company does not need to hide its numbers. You should be able to see pool size, average profitability, cost of maintenance, and all the fees, including electricity bills and commissions.
- Low media presence. Read articles, watch interviews with the founders, and follow them on social media. Good companies have a good presence and are constantly being talked about.
- Not much data. Trustworthy services have a history: when it was created, who created it, and how it came to be. If you cannot trace the company's history, you probably should not entrust them with your investments.