Mining data center is a specially equipped place where you can place your equipment for mining for a fee. You do not need to worry about your devices, the staff of a mining hotel will take care of everything.
Mining data center must meet the following criteria:
- There must be a constant connection to a power grid, the center must be able to handle very high loads. Also, the center must always have a staff to keep an eye on the equipment.
- A good indoor climate. ASICS often fail in hot and very humid rooms. The temperature should be around 22 degrees + good ventilation.
- Safety from fire. One of the main tasks is to provide reliable protection from fire, both the building itself and the equipment in it. Most often there is an automated system of fire extinguishing at mining data centers. And there are always contracts with insurance companies.
- Asics require constant monitoring, checking and updating. Without proper conditions, your equipment will fail quickly. With mining facilities it's easier, taking care of the equipment is not your concern.
- Less electricity costs.
- Qualified support around the clock.
- Ensuring sustainable mining.
- Data centers are suitable for bitcoin mining, litecoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, doge and other cryptocurrencies.
Also when choosing bitcoin mining hotels pay attention to:
- Communication with customers (compare all the information: what they promised you and how they have it written on the website).
- Reviews (pay attention to customer reviews on the companies website).
- Location of the data center.