Hiveon Mining Pool Review
The more popular virtual currencies become, the faster the business of mining them develops. Miners need to make the right choice of digital assets and pools to achieve success and generate a sufficiently high income. An excellent option is Hiveon, a mining pool that is part of the corresponding ecosystem, allowing users to earn on some of the most profitable coins in 2023, such as Ravencoin and Ethereum Classic. The platform consistently leads in the mining of these cryptocurrencies, offering participants rewards based on the PPS+ principle and free access to the Hive OS operating system.
The project was launched in 2017 but gained particular popularity in 2022 after Ethereum transitioned to Proof-of-Stake, prompting many miners to seek alternative coins. Hiveon mining is suitable for users with any computing power, and its availability in multiple language versions (translated into 18 languages) makes it convenient for miners from different countries. Many are also attracted to the minimal fees – for some operations, users are not charged at all.
Key Features of the Hiveon Platform
- The service is anonymous, so conventional registration is not required.
- Mining is available for two types of cryptocurrencies – Ravencoin and Ethereum Classic.
- An application for tracking mining statistics is available, compatible with Android and iOS devices.
- Up to 4 workers can be connected for free; beyond that, a 3% fee is applied to profits.
- Referring new partners can earn you a 10% share of their income.
- Mining is available for both GPUs and ASICs.
- Main mining software used by miners includes Gminer, NBMiner, and AwesomeMiner.
Payouts and Fees
An important argument in favor of choosing Hiveon is the feedback from users, describing minimal fees and stable payouts. To withdraw earnings, simply provide the external wallet number in the personal account and wait for the minimum threshold to be reached – 1 ETC or 1 RVN, depending on the chosen coin. Automatic transfers typically accumulate the required amount in 11-12 days when using sufficiently powerful equipment. Notably, the pool covers network fees, so miners do not have to pay any additional fees. If desired, users can also replenish another participant's balance and request a manual withdrawal in USDT, DAI, USDC, or TUSD, but a 1% fee is applied if the balance is less than $10. For transfers to LTC and BTC addresses, a 0.5% fee is charged.
The PPS+ reward method allows owners of a small hash rate to receive a steady income, although relatively small. The distribution involves a fixed fee for each valid share and a transaction fee, the size of which depends on the participant's equipment power. ETC mining is free, while a 0.5% fee is applied for RVN mining.
Main Pros and Cons of the Pool
There are only a few concerns raised by users – the absence of solo mining and restrictions on the quantity of mined coins. Otherwise, Hiveon is optimal for mining because it:
- Does not require fees for money withdrawal and receiving ETC.
- Allows earning on Windows OS devices.
- Provides the opportunity to use Hive OS for free.
- Enables anonymous mining.
- Sets a low payout threshold, with all calculations automated.
- Operates servers in the US, Asia, and Europe.
- The website is multilingual and has user-friendly navigation.
Miners can also rely on quality customer support in 8 languages available around the clock.