in last 100
1 month 5 days
Dogecoin was founded in 2013. According to the idea of the creators, Jackson Palmer and Billy Marcus, dogecoin was created as a joke and a parody of all other cryptocurrencies.
The algorithm: Scrypt. PoW.
Dogecoin mining: Asic, GPU
Difficulty adjustment: every 240 blocks or every 4 hours.
Time to find a new block: 1 minute.
When choosing a Dogecoin mining pool, pay attention to the following characteristics:
- Functionality and geographical location of the pool (Check the usability of the platform, technical characteristics, and protection against hacking).
- Available cryptocurrencies on the pools.
- Payment options and types of premiums for miners (Most common: PPS, PPS+, PPLNS, FPPS, PROP).
- Power requirements (Often pool commission depends on how much power you have.)
- Commissions (Pool commissions range from 1% to 5%).
Rankings of Dogecoin mining pools
TOP DOGE pools
- ViaBTC is the leader among btc, ltc, doge mining pools. The pool was created in 2016. ViaBTC team developed the most profitable payment method today - PPS+.
Payment system - PPS+, PPLNS, SOLO
Pool commissions: PPS+ - 4%; PPLNS - 2%; SOLO - 1%.
Multiple mining modes: Smart-Mining, Merged Mining, One-Click Switching.
CoinEX Exchange. Application; API; Watcher-link.
- litecoinpool.org - best LTC pool. It was created in 2011 by one of LTC developers.
Payment system - PPS.
Commission - 0% PPS.
- F2pool is a Dogecoin pool founded in 2013. The founders of F2pool were the first Chinese creators of a mining platform. Already in 2015, F2pool accounted for one-third of the bitcoin network's hash rate and became the world's largest BTC mining pool. The pool commissions are PPS+ - 2%.
Coin support - more than 20 coins.
- Poolin is a pool founded in 2017 by the developers of BTC.com. It is included in the top pools for bitcoin mining. Belongs to the company Blockin.
The commission of the pool - PPS+ - 1%.
Coin support: 10 coins.
- Antpool is one of the largest mining pools with a 20% market share. It is owned by Bitmain Tech Ltd.
Pool commissions - PPLNS-0%; FPPS -4%.
The number of coins: 12 coins.