Profitability Calculator for DASH
- Net Profit — USD / mo
- Payback Period — mo
- Income in money — USD / mo
- Income in % — %
- Electricity Costs — USD
- Hashrate —
Profit (24 h)
|1||Bitmain||Antminer D9 1770 Gh/s||X11||1770 Gh/s||2839 W||
12.29 USD 0.00050573 BTC
|2||Bitmain||Antminer D3 15 Gh/s||X11||15 Gh/s||1200 W||
-2.720 USD 0.00000429 BTC
|3||Innosilicon||Innosilicon A5+ 65 Gh/s||X11||65 Gh/s||1500 W||
-2.900 USD 0.00001859 BTC
|4||Bitmain||Antminer D5 119 Gh/s||X11||119 Gh/s||1566 W||
-2.470 USD 0.00003404 BTC
|5||Spondoolies||Spondoolies SPx36 540 Gh/s||X11||540 Gh/s||4400 W||
-4.720 USD 0.00015443 BTC
|6||FusionSilicon||FusionSilicon X7 262 Gh/s||X11||262 Gh/s||1300 W||
-0.290 USD 0.00007494 BTC
|7||StrongU||StrongU STU-U6 440 Gh/s||X11||440 Gh/s||1300 W||
1.64 USD 0.00012584 BTC
|8||Bitmain||Antminer D7 1286 Gh/s||X11||1286 Gh/s||3148 W||
6.35 USD 0.00036758 BTC
Cryptocurrencies like Dash offer unique opportunities for investors and miners. However, before engaging in mining or investment activities, it is crucial to accurately assess your chances of profit. The Dash profitability calculator on our Ultramining website will help you precisely determine your potential earnings or losses.
How to Use the Dash Profitability Calculator:
To use the Ultramining Dash profitability calculator, you need to input the following data:
- Fiat Currency: The currency in which profitability will be calculated. This can be USD, Euro, Ruble, etc.
- Hashrate: The mining equipment's hashrate for Dash mining, determining how many blocks the miner can mine in a given time.
- Power Consumption: The energy consumption of the mining equipment for Dash mining, determining how much electricity the equipment will use.
- Pool Fee: If you mine Dash through a mining pool, input the corresponding pool fee.
Manually Calculating Dash Profitability:
You can manually calculate Dash mining profitability using the following formula:
Profitability = (Dash Price * Hashrate) - (Electricity Cost * Power Consumption)
For example, suppose you have the following Dash mining equipment:
- Hashrate: 100 MH/s
- Power Consumption: 1000 Watts
- Electricity Cost: $0.05 USD/kWh
If the Dash price is $100 USD, the Dash mining profitability would be:
Profitability = (100 USD * 100 MH/s) - (0.05 USD/kWh * 1000 Watts) = $50 USD/day
The Dash profitability calculator on our website will help you make more informed decisions about your investments and Dash mining. Keep in mind that the cryptocurrency market is subject to changes, so regularly update your inputted data to get accurate information about your investments. Calculate your odds and strive to maximize profits in the world of Dash and cryptocurrencies in general.