Firmware for Antminer T17 ASICs
The new ASIC T17 firmware is used for operation optimization of a device, making it easier and more efficient. New modes assist you in avoiding excessive energy consumption and thus reduce wear and tear on your equipment.
The main features of the firmware for antminer asic T17:
- Hashrate – up to 56 TH/s
- Works in both automatic and manual modes. There is an option of power reduction, protecting the device from overheating
- Allows for detection and removal of antivirus
- New modes are available: "Failover," "Search for a device in the farm," "Reboot," and "Stop equipment."
- Wattmeter and counter
- Ability to set individual commission size in manual mode
- Up to 3% devfee
- Availability of standby mode without wasted energy consumption