BTG mining pools
Bitcoin Gold was created in 2017 by a group of enthusiasts. The goal of BTG is to become a convenient alternative to bitcoin. The Bitcoin Gold network focuses on the security and reliability of the bitcoin blockchain. Also, this network includes an opportunity for experimentation and development.
Thus, the goal of Bitcoin Gold is to create a coin with bitcoin-like implementation capabilities, but also to expand the coin's use for Defi and DApp developers.
- Number of coins: 21 000 000
- Algorithm: PoW
To choose a BTG mining pool, pay attention to the following characteristics
- The functionality and geographical location of the pool (check the usability of the platform, technical specifications, and hacking protection).
- Available cryptocurrencies on pools for Bitcoin Gold mining.
- Payment options and types of premiums for miners (most popular: PPS, PPS+, PPLNS, FPPS, PROP).
- Power requirements (often pool commission depends on how much capacity you have).
- Commissions (pool commissions range from 1% to 5%).
TOP-3 BTG mining pools
2miners is the best pool for BTG mining, according to miningpoolstats. 2miners is a multi-currency pool (over 18 coins), with support for different mining algorithms. The project was created by 2miners from scratch and is open source.
- Data centers are in Europe, the USA, and Asia.
- Free notifications via telegram and e-mail about the state of workers and notifications about new blocks
- Over 18 coins
- Pool commission: 1% PPLNS
- Hashrate as of March 29, 2022: 582.20 MSol/s
Binarypool is a popular pool for BTG mining. Easy to use service, where you can connect to mining the desired coin with one click. The pool contains six coins: Bitcoin, Zcash, ZenCash, BitcoinCash, Digibyte, Bitcoin Gold.
- Pool commission: 1.5% PPLNS
- Amount of coins: 6
Miningpoolhub is a popular multi-currency pool, operating since 2014. Miningpoolhub arouses interest among miners because of the number of little-known, new cryptocurrencies. For example, cryptocurrencies on Ethash algorithms (Expanse, Ethersocial, Musicoin), as well as Equihash 144 (BTG), Equihash 192 (ZCL). For these coins, the pool takes the leading position in hashrate.
- Pool commission: 0.9% PPLNS
- The number of supported coins: more than 30 coins.