DDF22: How the first blockchain tour in Decentral Asia went
From November 5 to 13 a series of three business events took place in Tashkent, Almaty and Bishkek, dedicated to blockchain technology, cryptoindustry and digital literacy. The event was called DIGITAL DAO FORUM 2022.
The value of this blockchain event is an open dialogue between the leading players in the cryptoindustry and future cooperation based on mutual interests to develop the market.
Each city on the tour gathered an audience that actively learns the current events and understands the peculiarities of the bear market in practice.
Representatives of the cryptoindustry, government agencies and the financial sector, entrepreneurs and investors came to DDF22 to learn about:
- blockchain solutions for business and government;
- current year's crypto-trends;
- the prospects of industry development in Central Asia were also discussed in the format of a panel discussion.
How it went
The first forum in the context of this global event was held in Tashkent on November 5 in partnership with Big Money University. Businessman Evgeny Cherniak was the headliner and spoke on the key topic «New Technologies in Business».
The tour continued in Almaty. On November 11, in the southern capital of Kazakhstan, the audience gathered with inquiries about blockchain startups and industry trends.
The final and 3rd forum was held on November 13 in Bishkek, headlined by Binance CIS Director Vladimir Smerkis. He spoke about WEB 3.0 and meta-universe trends.
Partners and guests
The partners of the entire tour were:
- Top 1 mining company in Eastern Europe EMCD;
- TOP-3 crypto exchange BYBIT according to CoinMarketCap;
- Tech Culture, a leading IT company developing blockchain solutions for government and large businesses.
On the main stage were invited leaders of the world's cryptocurrencies and blockchain companies, members of Forbes and representatives of regulatory bodies.
The composition of the speakers in all 3 cities was as follows:
- Vladimir Smerkis – Regional Director of Binance for CIS;
- Leonid Maloletov – trader with 6 years of experience. With his team he is one of the top 10 of WSOT, the creator of the largest cryptocommunity in Russia;
- Evgeny Chernyak – Business speaker №1 in CIS, Forbes contributor;
- Artur Sundetov – CTO of Tech Culture and founder of the GEXABYTE group of IT companies;
- Konstantin Kudryashov – expert in the field of NFT, metaverse, co-founder of the NFT project feetback.io, and creator of his own meta-universe feetisland metaverse;
- Eduard Yamilov – community and marketing manager for Binance in the CIS;
- Sergey Marinichev – manager and author of Bybit Education, has conducted 180+ hours of lessons for the Russian-speaking Bybit community since 2019, and others.
DIGITAL DAO FORUM 2022 is organized as a unified platform for representatives of the cryptoindustry, state structures and the financial sector, and the creative economy to form the future digital Central Asian community for joint growth and access to new markets
It is organized by the company "Entrepreneur", which has previously held business events for thousands of participants. The invited exclusive headliners were representatives from different companies. Such as Shamal 2022 - Irina Khakamada, Central Asian Business Forum - Timur Turlov and Fedor Ovchinnikov, Big Money Forum Bishkek - Evgeny Chernyak and others.
DIGITAL DAO FORUM 2022 event was initiated to study new technologies of the future and comfortable communication between two parties: new key players of the market and potential local clients.
Photos are provided by the event organizers.